Thursday, February 12, 2015

A Perfect Day

Hi there, Lisa here to share a layout I created using Crate Paper Open Book. Oh how I love this line. It seriously never gets old.  It's been a long time since I've been so in love with a line..lol!  I especially love the Bookmark paper.  It's cute little books, with the most perfect titles for layouts, have earned a special place in my heart!  And the flowers on this Yearbook paper?  So perfect for fussy cutting.  So before all the yummy new stuff shows up in the store, use your favorite line on some pages now.  Don't hoard it.  You never know, you could create one of your most favorite layouts ever! 



Come join us in the forum and share your layouts created with your stash!

10 comments :

  1. Beautiful fussy cutting on the flowers! This page is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful fussy cutting on the flowers! This page is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This layout makes me wish I could just stay at home today curled up with a good book! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - I love all the vertical strips of papers and the soft colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous paper! Love how you used it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that line too Lisa!!! Still a sheet or two here:) New love just arrived at my front door from the store...PinkFresh! OMG swooning love hearts in the craft room :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. A perfect day indeed, coupled with a perfect layout!

    ReplyDelete