Saturday, February 14, 2015

Cherish

Happy Valentine's Day!  It's Jennifer and I'm sharing a layout I created with Crate Paper's Kiss Kiss from the My Scraps and More shop!  I love the beautiful colors of this collection which are perfect for your Valentine's Day pictures!  I used photos from my daughter's class party two years ago.
 

 
Gold goes with everything! I used some American Craft Thickers from my stash for my title.  
 
 
 I added some of the Kiss Kiss Accent Stickers to a journaling card. I love the little globe!

 
I also used a cute cut file from The Cut Shoppe with some of the patterned papers.  I love the dark brown of Constellation which gives a great contrast to the lighter colors!
 
More of the cute accent stickers!   
 
Hope this inspires you to do some Valentine crafting today!  Be sure to check into this collection and lots more at the MSAM shop! Have a great day!
 



11 comments :

  1. Gold is the new trend. I have seen it all over

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the pops of gold on here. Very cute layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Love the little globe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! The gold touches and the pie chart are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so fun! The gold and cork together is great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet layout! I love these papers and the gold!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all the little details, from the staple, to the typed journaling, to the pie chart. Delicious!

    ReplyDelete