Thursday, February 5, 2015

Get Scrappy!

A few days ago in the Forum, we had a discussion about how we store our scraps.  It got me thinking about it, because I really don't keep scraps...what do I do with them?  Oh, yes, I make a quick card!


 One of the reasons I don't have scraps for the Fancy Pants True Friend line is because instead of getting all 12 x 12 papers, I chose the 6 x 6 pad.  It's a great way to get the whole range of papers without buying them all.  And in 5 minutes flat I have a great multi use card.  So don't pack away your scraps, use them up while they are still on your desk!

8 comments :

  1. Cute card! That what I should do....make a quick card before I put my supplies away. I could use up those scraps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card. It is awesome that you used scraps to do it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to challenge myself to create a card after creating a layout, because you have all of this coordinating stuff already out, and lots of scraps, so make a card! I don't do that anymore, but maybe I should start that up again! Cute card! I love 6x6 pads! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the mix of papers! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love using scraps with my Prima Julie Nutting dolls to create a book of paper piecing just for me to play with my supplies:) Love punching shapes for my Project life or using shapes from my Cameo to use in my art journal....I just can't bring myself to throw but a shred of paper away.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love making cards from my scraps! This birthday card is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love making cards from my scraps! This birthday card is super cute!

    ReplyDelete