Thursday, May 7, 2015

A layout in my cart

Hi there, Lisa here today to share the second in a series I am going to call "A Layout in my Cart".  I love browsing through the store when all the new products arrive, (well, let's face it, anytime!) and sometimes, something just jumps out at me and begs me to create a page with it.

Today, it was this paper by Shimelle that got me going....

I actually really like the backside too, so I would want to maybe use two of these, but I think I'll go with one today.  How cute are those coffee cups?  I think they need to be fussy cut.  Okay...let's see what I'm building this on...
I really like this paper by Studio Calico and think it might be fun with a wash of gesso or even some stamped rings.....


Or maybe this one...with some pops of the orange paper above?  Citrus Bloom Yes.  Now we're talking...

I think some of this transparency would be awesome...

I think one of these envelopes would be cool tucked under the photo... Maybe to save my receipt?  




I'm all about the gold trend and these stickers would make for a great title....I'd use either "today" "captured" or "hello"...how about even "go try" if it's a new flavor drink you're having??

and how about using a couple of the hearts from this set?

Ohh..I'm so excited to scrap now! I just love how inspired I feel with new products!  Hope I've inspired you to go shopping, too!!  Have a great day!






No comments :

Post a Comment