Monday, May 25, 2015

Happy Memorial Day!!

Happy Memorial Day to our US friends!  Please take a minute to reflect on all those that have served our country.

It's always nice to find someone who scraps some great BOY pages!  And out forum member, Tami does just that!  You can follow Tami on her Flickr gallery, here:  Tami's Flickr Gallery

I lifted one of Tami's awesome pages this week for our Scraplift Saturday!  And here is my take on her page using the True Stories collection by Shimelle for American Crafts:



Someone found Mommy's mascara.......he's such a BOY!

I stayed pretty true to Tami's design:  I loved the large bracket and the scattered embellishments.




She also inspired me to break out my stamps and do a little stamping on my background, too.


I added a piece of punched vellum under the right side of the photo because I thought it was just a bit plain.



********Store News**********


This coming weekend, May 30 and 31, is the Rubber Stamping and Scrapbooking Getaway in Syracuse!   I will be bringing the entire store to set up for the weekend and will have lots to sell!  Tickets are $6 in advance, and I have them available for purchase.  Just send me an e-mail!  They are $8 at the door.



Coming very VERY soon:

Bella Blvd Just Add Color



Simple Stories Summer Vibes


October Afternoon Summertime



*************Facebook Challenges and More**************

We are going to switch up the Sunday challenges a bit and instead of doing it weekly, we are going to do one monthly challenge and the prize will be a one month GDT spot in which the winner will receive $30 of product to make 3-4 pages and share them as challenges on our forum and FB page.

Also, starting the week of June 1, we are kicking off our GOT TALENT contest!!!   Stay tuned for more details!!


Stay scrappy my friends!



3 comments :

  1. What an adorable layout. It looks like some really cute things are coming to the store. Have fun at the Stamping Getaway in Syracuse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love pages like this about funny moments with your kids! Such a cute way to remember all the things they do! And I am loving this new idea about a monthly challenge with a GDT spot! That would be so fun to win! And the Got Talent thing sounds great too! SO many things to look forward to!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love pages like this about funny moments with your kids! Such a cute way to remember all the things they do! And I am loving this new idea about a monthly challenge with a GDT spot! That would be so fun to win! And the Got Talent thing sounds great too! SO many things to look forward to!

    ReplyDelete