Thursday, June 25, 2015

U & Me

Hi there, Lisa S here today to share a page I created with my *last* piece of Simple Stories I Am...I think I need to restock as I still have lots of embellies (oh how I love the Chipboard Frames)...I know many of you bought this line (we all loved it so much!) so here's a little fresh inspiration for the collection...

Like I said, I only had the one piece of paper so I had to be creative.  I used one piece of paper, two border stickers and 2 journaling cards as the base of this layout.  I cut another journaling card into the flag shape for a little journaling and cut the flower you see below my photo from another of the journaling cards.  Stickers and chipboard round it out for a fast and easy page highlighting a quick snapshot I took with my daughter this past Sunday.  Hop on over to our Throwback Thursday board for the challenge with this layout!

4 comments :