Saturday, July 18, 2015

You Are Mine


Hello!  It's Saturday and that means it's my turn up on the blog!  Today, I'm sharing a layout I created with Cocoa Vanilla's Hello Lovely along with pieces from Evalicious!


For my title, I used one of the adorable wooden veneer words from Evalicious' "Life's Sweet" collection.  I also added a flair button from the Photo Shoot Badges v2 as well as the Puffy Stickers.  


I created a banner using hand punches and stitched across my page. I then adding in a few of the Vellum Hearts from Hello Lovely. 


Aren't these metal arrow Lucky Charms adorable?  You receive six in each pack!  What a cute accent!


These arrow Photo Clips from Evalicious are a great touch too!  


Thank you for stopping by!  Now head over to the My Scraps and More Shop to see these collections plus many more new items! Have a great day!


No comments :

Post a Comment