Monday, August 31, 2015

It was (is?) a good day!

Hi there everyone!  Welcome to another Monday!

Here's a quick page I made using the Cocoa Vanilla Made of Awesome collection.  This is for a bonus challenge today on the My Scraps & More Challenges and Contests FB page.

I started this page by doing my journaling FIRST on the page.  I typed it up in a Word document (along with my title, too), and then printed it on my large format printer.  

I just added my photo, some bits and pieces from the collection, and some stitching in a grid.  Easy-peasy....



***********New Arrivals************

Pink Paislee Cedar Lane-IN STOCK



Crate Paper Paper After Dark- IN STOCK


PhotoPlay Paper Autumn Day and Dear Santa




American Crafts Holiday 2015





**************Coming Soon!***********

Arriving this week:

Basic Grey B-Side
Basic Grey Juniper Berry
Elle's Studio Thankful
Elle's Studio Joyful

********Contests and Challenges********

Only one week left for our summer Got Talent contest!  Checkout the FB group JUST for challenges!  
https://www.facebook.com/groups/369944409861404/

Stay Scrappy My Friends

No comments :

Post a Comment