Thursday, August 27, 2015

It's a Perfect Day


Hi there!  Lisa here today to share I layout I created using a mash up of October Afternoon Summertime and Simple Stories Summer Vibes.  These two lines are just so much fun together...the aquas and yellows mixed with the grid design found in both lines just makes it work!

FullSizeRender (3)-003

And my new favorite product....Summer Vibes Enamel Dots!  They are so cute and add a little splash of color without getting messy! (Because some days it's just not okay to walk around with mist and paint colored fingers!  Am I right??!)
Hope you all are enjoying the last bits of summer..it's time to use up those summer lines you've been hoarding!  Be sure to share with us over in the Flickr Group!

2 comments :

  1. LOVE THIS! Love the frames and the popped up clouds!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just adorable. I love the cloud paper!!

    ReplyDelete