Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Long Summer Walks.

Hello and good morning...

Happy Tuesday!!!

Today I am sharing a summer page with you, using non summery papers and colors. I used the Basic Grey Barista collection. Today the challenge up in the forum is all about the Trigger Tuesday word for the month which is "Summertime". My challenge is to scrap something you do in the summer and use non summery papers for your layout.
I am just n love with this collection, and feel like it can be used for pretty much almost any occasion since it has such neutral colors in the line.


I added a few of the Evalicious Life's Sweet Snip Snip Labels, perfect for journaling on:


And then decided to add some pops of red through the page for just a bit of color, and used some of the Evalicious wood pieces too:


So scrap those summer photos and feel free to scrap them in a non themed summer collection.. Make sure to play along with link up in the forum.

Thanks sooo much for stopping by and have a great day!!!!

2 comments :

  1. Beautiful! Love the stitched circles, the paint - and I love that BG collection!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the stitching on your layout!!

    ReplyDelete