Wednesday, August 19, 2015

So Rad!

Hey scrappy friends! Happy hump day!
Lisa here today.
I am sharing a layout I created for sketch #111 at My Scraps & More Sketches.
I used the new Simple Stories So Rad for this layout of my son standing by his new deer stand:

 
I used a cut file from the Silhouette store, added watercolor and backed it with papers from the 6x6 paper pad. The circles scattered around the outside were the negative circles cut from the file. I added watercolor to these as well and then added some faux stitching with a brown marker.
 
The deer head is from Fancy Pants Office Suite. The black & white strip is also from the 6x6 pad and I just added some stitching. Love the banner shapes those are from the So Rad Fundamentals Cardstock Sticker:

 
These are just some of the alphas on the So Rad Expressions Cardstock Stickers and those word stickers are also it:
 
 
I love the chipboard frames in this collection!
 
 
I added some spatters and that cute squirrel is from an older camping collection I have:

 
Here is the fun sketch:

 
Thanks for sharing your day with us!

 

3 comments :

  1. Hi Lisa, this is a fabulous page. It's a great interpretation of the sketch and I particularly like the strong colour combination and the patterned circles within the negative circles - very clever. Elizabeth xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous take on the sketch! Love all your circles and especially the hand "stitching"!

    ReplyDelete