Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Be Awesome!

Hey there! Happy Wednesday!
Lisa here to share a layout that I created using Simple Stories So Rad. This is a photo of my son taken at the lake on July 4, 2014. The colors in this line was perfect for this photo!

 
I added some watercolors and stamping to my background. Then I started layering papers from the 6x6 paper pad.
I used a stencil and ink to create the coffee stains in the corner. I then added the star stickers from the So Rad collection along with the sun wood veneer colored with a Gelato:

 
The cattail piece is from Creative Embellishments. I added some light modeling paste to it. Once it was dry, I colored it with Gelatos:

 
The frames are always my favorite part to a collection and the frames in this collection ROCK!

 
The "Awesome" title is in the Bits & Pieces Pack:

 
Above is a close up of some of the background work and you can see that I added some stitching as well.
If you are in the market for a fun boys line, check out the Simple Stories So Rad. It's amazing!

 

1 comment :

  1. Beautiful LO Lisa - love all the details - especially the stamping!

    ReplyDelete