Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Girl talk

Hello and happy Wednesday!
Lisa here today to share a page I created using Simple Stories So Fancy. I love this fun line! The colors and embellies are out of this world gorgeous!
I used a photo of my daughter and a few friends at Homecoming a few years back for this layout:


See what, did I tell you? Check out the colors- FABULOUS!
 
I added some Gelatos mixed with water and some navy mist spatters for my background.
I love the banner, it came in the Bits & Pieces. I just added a bit of stitching and a flower to it:

 
The "Girl talk" card was fussy cut from a 6x6 paper. I love it!
Oh another thing I love about this line- they have bradz, but guess what? They don't have those nasty prongs that you have to poke through the paper! They just stick!

 
Here is a cluster of embellies from the Bits & Pieces pack. Check out the perfume bottle, lipstick, nail polish and yes, that gold arrow! SWOON!

 
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
 
Lisa

2 comments :

  1. Gorgeous - awesome layering and embellies! You always do fabulous painting/misting!

    ReplyDelete