Thursday, September 10, 2015

Journey to Nevada

Happy Thursday!  Today I'm sharing a layout I created using the Studio Calico Thataway Collection and the  Crate Paper Journey Collection.  I know these are older lines but if you're anything like me, you bought it and hoarded it because you loved it so much!!  So here's some inspiration for using these products.  The papers are Studio Calico and all of the embellishments are from Crate Paper.


Journey to Reno

and a close up of the details, including where I fussy cut the states out of the Studio Calico paper and then added brads and twine to symbolize her journey from Southern California to Reno, Nevada.


Journey to Reno

Hope to see you sharing those lines you've been hoarding.

1 comment :

  1. Beautiful LO - especially like the map with the twine line and the journaling around the page!

    ReplyDelete