Saturday, November 21, 2015

Darling

Hello friends and happy weekend!  Jennifer here to share a layout I created for one of the daily challenges this past week! I used Maggie Holmes' Shine collection which is one of my favorites so far!  I love the variety of colors as well as fun embellishments!  


I chose one of the Gold Glitter Word Thickers as my title

Another fun embellishment from Shine are the Wood Veneer Phrases and Shapes! I used the large diamond to accent my journaling! I also added two of the die cut flowers from the Ephemera pack! 

 Shine also has a 12x12 Chipboard Accent Sheet, as well as coordinating stickers! I layered a tag along with pennant stickers and a gold glitter heart pennant under my photo.  
 Showing more of the Ephemera and Chipboard pieces. You can also spy some of the specialty Gold  Heart Clear Acetate paper under my picture! 
 I added some paint splatters using Heidi Swapp Color Shine as well as enamel dots from my stash. 
Thanks for reading today....now stop by the MSAM shop to see this and many more new collections! Have a great day!


1 comment :